When looking for the best cooling tower spare parts in Australia, you need to go for the most reputable manufacturers and vendors. But how will you know what constitutes the best spare parts for your cooling tower? The basic characteristics of good spare parts for a cooling tower include the following:
- Cooling tower spare parts must be made of high-grade raw material like stainless steel.
- These parts must comply with the laid-down Australian norms, guidelines and standards. Check to see that you have bought only the approved parts for your cooling tower mechanical services.
- The parts must exhibit high tensile strength and durability and should require few maintenance services.
- The materials used to make these spare parts must be environmentally friendly and cost-effective.
The Common Spare Parts That Local Vendors Should Provide
There are many spare parts that you can source from your local vendor for your cooling tower mechanical services. Your vendor should stock a wide range of spare parts and make them available when they are needed. Among the most common cooling tower spare parts that your vendor should provide on short notice include the following:
- Drive Shaft. You should be sure that this part is dimensionally accurate and made from strong, durable and noncorrosive material. Drive shafts should also be able to function efficiently.
- Motor and Fan Assembly. These ones should be provided in different sizes to fit the needs of the customers. The assembly should have the motor, output shaft and assembly support. Check to make sure that the assembly also has the fan blade on the output shaft of the assembly. The assembly should be functional, made of high-quality materials and compliant with the industry norms, specifications and regulations.
- Drift Eliminator. This is another common cooling tower spare part that should be readily available. These drift eliminators should be made of high-quality materials and tested for functionality. They should be long lasting and assembled with PP spacers.
- Cooling Tower Gear Box. This should be made of high tensile and strong material such as aluminium alloy or stainless steel. It should also be economical when it comes to power consumption and long lasting to provide value for money. Vibration switches should be sealed with airtight methods such that the gear box is protected from corrosion.
If your vendor does not stock the common cooling tower spare parts, it is always advisable to look elsewhere because this one is not reliable. Getting a reliable vendor will help you save on your cooling tower mechanical services because you'll be able to buy all your spare parts from one place.